Paneer Cheese Paratha
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28957 times
Enjoy this paratha this summer..
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using enough water and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and keep aside.
- Divide the dough into small equal portions and roll them into small round chapatis of 4" diameter.
- Place the stuffing on the first roti and spread evenly.
- Cover with the other roti prepared and press the edges well.
- Again roll with light hands and roast on a hot tava using little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with butter.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 08 Apr 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.