Paneer Cheese Nugget
by Palak Rajput
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17062 times
Paneer-cheese nuggets, are a crispy snacks and kids love these as finger food in lunchboxes.
- Combine the paneer, cheese and garlic in a bowl and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- In another bowl, combine the flour and salt and mix well. Keep aside.
- Roll the paneer-cheese pieces in flour and refrigerate the pieces for 15 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the paneer-cheese pieces till it turns crispy and golden brown in colour.
- Drain on a absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.