Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14197 times
Easy and quick and delicious.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, adding enough water.
- Cover and keep aside for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Knead again and divide the dough into small balls and dust with wheat flour and roll out into a round roti.
- Heat a tava and cook the chapatis using little ghee till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot with curds and pickle.
This recipe was contributed by MOONBEAMS on 09 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.