Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7681 times
A royal paneer delicacy recipe!!!
- Combine the cashewnuts, ginger, green chillies, 1/2 of the cardamoms and milk and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Heat ghee in a pan, add the cloves and the remaining cardamoms and onions and saute till the onions turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the prepared paste, mix well and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and paneer, mix well and cook for some time.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander, saffron drops, and almond flakes.
This recipe was contributed by roli_bunty on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.