Paneer Chandni - A Royal Paneer Delicacy
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10098 times
Paneer chandni - a royal paneer delicacy. This has been adopted from a five star hotel recipe of mild spicy paneer dish. This is a tribute to my favorite director mr. Yash chopra who passed away recently. This recipe is very royal as the main ingredients used are very royal and rich. Hence, this recipe also resembles to yashji's movies.
- Cut the paneer into cubes of approx 1 inch each and set aside.
- Soak the saffron strands in milk for garnishing.
- Heat the ghee in a pan.
- Add cloves and crushed cardamoms and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the onions and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the cashew-mava paste, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt and pepper and add the pieces of paneer.
- Lastly, stir in fresh cream and mix well.
- Transfer it into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with almond flakes, soaked saffron and silver leaves (varq).
- Serve hot with roti or naan.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 03 Nov 2012I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.