Paneer Chana Bun
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3665 times
Spicy punjabi tadka in western dish. Best served as a snack
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the garlic and green chilli paste and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the onions and saute for more 3 minutes.
- Add 2 tbsp water if the mixture starts turning dry.
- As soon as the onion turns little brown, add chana mixture, saute well and again blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into pan, add potatoes and salt, chilli powder, paneer tikka masala and mix well.
- Add paneer and ketchup and mix lightly so that paneer doesn't break.
- Take a bun and cut it in half horizontly.
- On a tawa roast it from both sides applying butter.
- Now put 2-3 tbsp of paneer chana masala on lower bun and cover with its top.
- Once again roast it on tawa and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Reemanshuk on 26 Dec 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.