Paneer Cashew Masti
by Kajal P Jobanputra
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2541 times
A delicious snow white combination made of paneer, rich in calcium and nuts.
Add your private note
Paneer Cashew Masti recipe - How to make Paneer Cashew Masti
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 serving
- Combine the paneer and castor sugar in a bowl, mix well and keep aside.
- In another bowl, combine the cashewnuts powder, vanilla essence, dried figs paste, peanuts, honey and butter, mix well and make small balls out of it to use as stuffing. Keep aside.
- Make a small tikki out of panner mixture, stuff it with cashew powder mixture, roll balls into a desired shape, roll each ball with pista powder.
- On each ball place caramelized almond.
- Delicious paneer balls are ready to serve.
- For the caramalized almonds, heat pan, cook sugar till it becomes brown, turn off gas, coat all almonds into it. Cool and use as required.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 24 Jul 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.