Paneer, Carrot and Bean Sprouts Paratha ( Weight Loss After Pregnancy )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 82 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40002 times
Paneer, carrot and bean sprouts parathas, enjoy the oriental touch of soya sauce in these parathas made from healthy and yummy stuffing of low-fat paneer, sprouts and carrots. Rich in protein, fibre, vitamin a and b complex, a scrumptious treat awaits you!
- Combine the wheat flour and salt in a bowl and knead into soft, pliable dough using enough water. Cover with a wet muslin cloth and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Knead again using oil till smooth and elastic. Keep aside
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the cabbage, bean sprouts, carrots, paneer and sauté on a medium flame for another 2 minutes.
- Add the soya sauce, sugar and salt, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Remove from the flame, cool and divide it into 6 equal portions. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out a portion of the dough into a 175 mm. (7”) diameter circle using a little flour for rolling.
- Place a portion of the stuffing in the centre and fold the edges to make an envelope to cover the stuffing.
- Cook the paratha on a non-stick tava (griddle) with the open edges at the bottom using ¼ tsp of oil till both sides are golden brown.
- Repeat with the remaining dough and stuffing to make 3 more parathas. Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.