Paneer Carrot Mutter Subji
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8314 times
This is one different subji with some rich flavour.Enjoy this subji with roti, naan, paratha.
- Bring the milk to boil iin a deep pan, add the green peas and carrots and cook till they turn soft. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter and ghee in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-green chilli paste and saute for a few seconds.
- Add the paneer and saute till paneer turns pink.
- Add the turmeric powder, coriander seeds powder, chilli powder, dried mango powder,garam masala, mix well and saute till the masala turns golden brown.
- Add the cooked carrots and peas along with the milk and mix well.
- Aerve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 24 Mar 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.