Paneer Capsicum Pakoda
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7697 times
Liven up your evening tea times with this crispy deep fried paneer pakoda. The gram flour coated spicy paneer or cottage cheese cubes are deep fried and enjoyed crunchy hot with mint chutney ad snack to starter.
- Combine the paneer and capsicum with ginger garlic paste and salt, toss well and keep aside for 15 min.
- Combine the besan and enough water to make a thick batter.
- Add a tsp of ginger-garlic paste, soda-bi-carb, red chilli powder, garam masala, salt and carom seeds and mix well.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, place a paneer cubes between the two cubes of capsicum, dip it in the batter and deep frytill it becomes golden brown.
- Serve hot with green chutney or sauce.
This recipe was contributed by ankitawai on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.