Paneer Capsicum By Sonaprem
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7831 times
A delicious vegetable recipe, paneer capsicum has the soft and succulent paneer cubes tossed with capsicum, onion, tomatoes and spice powders.
- Combine the coriander seeds and red chilies and pound in a mortar pestle till coarsely crushed. Keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the garlic paste and saute on a slow flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum and pounded spices and cook on a slow flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the green chilies and ginger and saute again for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and cook till the ghee leaves the sides.
- Add the kasoori methi and salt and saute again for a few seconds.
- Add the sliced paneer and cook for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander on the top and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.