by gunjan gupta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1953 times
Paneer combination with palak. . . . Just yummy!
- Mash the paneer and transfer in a bowl.
- Add the cornflour and salt, mix well and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the garlic and onions and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the spinach, salt and pepper, mix well and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Remove from flame and add the dill and mix well. Keep aside to cool.
- Take a portion of paneer and flatten it.
- Spoon the spinach mixture over it and roll it to form a cylinder.
- Seal the sides and repeat the same with remaining paneer and spinach mixture to make more cylindrical rolls.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, roll the cylinders in semolina and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by gunjan gupta on 04 Aug 2011hey my name is gunjan i m just mad about coking ' and my ideol is mrs tarladalal i belongs to baniy...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.