Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4956 times
Presenting a healthy, mouthwatering and easy to prepare paneer cake recipe, a perfect way to end a lavish meal. Find many cake recipe, paneer recipe at tarladalal. Com
- Preheat an oven to 250° c.
- Grease a baking tin with butter and keep aside.
- Divide the potato mixture into 2 equal portions and spread one portion of the potato mixture in the bottom of the dish evenly.
- Now place a few slices of the paneer as the 2nd layer.
- Apply a few spoons of the green chutney on the paneer slices.
- Continue making layers of the paneer and green chutney.
- The last layer should be with the 2nd portion of the potato mixture and spread evenly.
- Apply 1 tbsp of butter on the top layer and bake in the oven at 300°c for 25 minutes or till the top layer turns light brown in colour.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by anmolbajaj on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.