Paneer Bread Sticks
by Foodie #510263
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 4212 times
A healthy and delicious tea time snack. Easy to cook with easily available ingredients!
- Take four bread slices and remove the sides.
- Combine all the ingredients with very little water to make thick paste .
- Apply this paste on one side of each slice and brush this side with melted butter.
- Cut each slice into 3 sticks and bake in preheated oven at 190 degree Celsius for 5 to 7 minutes or till they turn golden brown.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and coriander.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #510263 on 26 Mar 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.