Paneer Bhurji By Janhavid16
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5336 times
An easy, quick to make delicious paneer recipe.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and saute till they turn soft.
- Add the chilli powder, garam masala and salt, mix well and saute till the mixture leaves the oil.
- Add the paneer and saute on a high flame for 1/2 to 1 minute.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by janhavid16 on 04 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.