Paneer Bhurji By Bhaviniparekh2001
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 60186 times
Paneer bhurji is a punjabi vegetable recipe with paneer or cottage cheese crumbled and then cooked with a choice of onions, tomatoes and select masalas. Serve hot with rotis, naans or parathas.
- Heat 1 tbsp of the ghee in a pan, add the cashewnuts and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Drain on a absorbent paper and keep aside.
- In the same pan, fry the green chillies and remove on a absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of ghee in the same pan, add the capsicum and saute till the capsicum are tender.
- Drain on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Now add the ginger and garlic to the same pan and saute for 2-3 seconds in the remaining ghee.
- Add the onions and saute till it turns transculent.
- Add the tomatoes and saute till it is mushy.
- Add all the masalas, salt and milk, mix well and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the butter, lemon juice, sugar and paneer, mix well and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Transfer it to a serving dish and garnish with fried cashewnuts, chillies and capsicums.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by bhaviniparekh2001 on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.