Paneer Badami with White Beans
This recipe has been viewed 2533 times
Almond butter with white beans and paneer adds a nutty taste and gives this dish richness and an unique taste with health benefits.
- Heat the oil in a broad pan, add the onions and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the ginger, garlic and green chillies and sauté for 1 more minute..
- Add fried paneer cubes and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the white beans, salt and pepper, mix well and cook for 5-8 minutes.
- Add the milk mixed with the almond butter, mix well and boil for 2 - 3 minutes.
- When it becomes thick, add the curds and sour cream, mix well and cook till you have a nice thick gravy.
- Sprinkle with cardamom powder and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by JAYASHREEANILPILLAI on 04 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.