Paneer Aur Prune Kebab
by mahjabeen nishat
This recipe has been viewed 3394 times
A delcious combination of spices and prunes with delectable paneer.
- Combine the potatoes, paneer, chaat masala, coriander, salt, garam masala, ginger paste, green chilli paste and half the cornflour in a bowl and mix well.
- Heat sufficient oil in a non stick pan.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions, take each portion in your palms and flatten.
- Make a small dent in the centre and place a prune in it and seal the edges.
- Roll these tikkis the remaining cornflour, place them in the pan and shallow-fry till golden and crisp.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney
This recipe was contributed by mahjabeen nishat on 08 Feb 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.