Paneer Achari Parathas
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10996 times
A very tasty paratha that is quick to make and very filling. You can use mango pickle or vegetable pickle to give the best taste.
Add your private note
Paneer Achari Parathas recipe - How to make Paneer Achari Parathas
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 parathas
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions, cove with a mwet muslin cloth and keep aside.
- Divide the stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 4” diameter.
- Place a portion of the stuffing at the centre and bring the edges together at the centre to seal tightly.
- Roll out again into a circle of 6” diameter, using little whole wheat flour.
- Heat a tava and cook each paratha, using little oil or ghee, till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat the same steps to make 3 more parathas
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by jalebi on 05 Jul 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.