Paneer, Mushrooms and Capsicum Satay
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 545 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32798 times
A very famous Far Eastern specialty. Paneer, mushrooms and capsicum skewers served with a peanut marinade.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the onions and garlic till soft. Add the remaining ingredients except the lemon juice and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, remove the lemon grass and the lemon juice.
- Cool and keep aside.
- In abowl, mix the sauce with the vegetables and the paneer carefully, so as not to break them.
- Allow to stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Put the vegetables and the paneer alternately on six bamboo skewers.
- Heat the oil on a tava and place the skewers on the tava. Grill on all sides till the vegetables brown lightly. Serve with extra sauce.
- You can use any other vegetables of your choice.
- You can also grill the satay on a barbecue grill.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.