Paneer ( Gluten Free Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9027 times
Indian cottage cheese or paneer is absolutely safe for gluten intolerant. It’s easy to make fresh and soft paneer at home, and you can ensure it is contamination-free!
- Put the milk to boil. When it starts boiling, switch off the gas and wait for a while.
- Add the lemon juice and when the milk curdles, strain it using a muslin cloth.
- If you want solid paneer, put some weight on the drained paneer and leave it aside for some time.
- Use as required.
- If the milk has not curdled completely at step 2, heat the mixture for a little more time.
- Whey is very nutritious so try using it innovatively instead of discarding. Use it for kneading dough or it can be added to juices and buttermilk.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per cube
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.