Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8275 times
A nutritious and fillng recipe made with five types of flours mixed with paneer. A delicious starter.
- Add all the flours and make a batter of dropping consistency by adding curd , salt ,soda bi carb and enough water.
- In a separate pan take 1tblspn ghee and fry onion till translucent then add chilli, coriander leaves and paneer.
- Sauté a little and add salt to it. keep aside.
- On a greased tava, spread one ladle full batter and smear a little ghee around it .
- Turn and cook till done.
- Put a spoonful of paneer mix inside it and fold in any desired shape.
- Serve with kids favourite ketchup or chutney.
This recipe was contributed by kitty100369 on 23 May 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.