by The brunchbox
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3288 times
One day sitting idle at home i decided to make some ladoos and surfing net came across recipes for usual ladoo viz besan,rava,coconut. So i decided to mix all these ingredients and make this ladoo. Turned out be tastiest,crunchiest ladoo i have eaten.
- Roast all the ingredients on a medium high flame separately first without ghee first and keep aside.
- Now combine all the ingredients and roast together for sometime before adding ghee.
- After adding ghee roast on a low flame the ingredients together till its light brown in color.
- Turn off the heat and transfer into a big plate and immediately add sugar.
- Now using a spoon knead the ingredients together.
- Knead properly by pressing to the sides of the plate.
- Add the cardamom powder and knead again.
- After the sugar has been completely mixed in the roasted mixture, divide the mixture into 10 portions adn shape into into round laddoos.
- Serve immediately or store in an air-tight container.
This recipe was contributed by The brunchbox on 22 Jun 2013A foodie by birth.. and being a fussy eater made me experiment with flavours. Cooking for is a great...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.