Panchkutiyu Shaak ( Gujarati Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Panchkutiyu Shaak ( Gujarati Recipe) in Hindi)
Added to 201 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 86898 times
A sumptuous preparation of five types of vegetables cooked in a gujarati style coriander and coconut masala. The combination of vegetables with methi muthia makes this dish comparable to oondhiya. Once again, note that we prefer to cook the muthias this way rather than deep-fry them, in an attempt to make the recipes healthier.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and add the mustard seeds and asafoetida.
- When the seeds crackle, add all the vegetables, salt and ¼ cup of water, cover and cook on a medium flame for 5 to 7 minutes or till the vegetables are soft, while stirring occasionally.
- When the vegetables are almost cooked, add the palak methi na muthias and masala and mix well.
- Cover and cook on a medium flame for another 5 to 7 minutes or till the vegetables are done, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot with rotils.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.