Panchamrut ( Microwave Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13216 times
Panchamrut is tangy, sweet, sour and maharashtrian at heart! it can be served as an accompaniment or as part of the main course with phulkas.
- Put the oil in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add the mustard seeds, asafoetida, coconut, peanuts and sesame powder, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the capsicum and chilli powder, mix well and microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring once in between after 1 minute.
- Add the jaggery, tamarind pulp, cornflour mixture, salt and 1 cup of water, mix well and microwave on high for 8 minutes, stirring twice in between after 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately with chapatis.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||244.7 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.4 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||2.1 mg|
|Vitamin C||70 mg|
|Folic Acid||6.2 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.