This recipe has been viewed 2286 times
Pancakes(marceline) is a pancake or dosa recipe with a batter made from grinding soaked rice and urad dal. The batter is mixed with salt, sugar and a pinch of yeast and left covered overnight. The crispy pancakes can be enjoyed with any sweet or savoury filling of choice as breakfast.
- Soak rice for 2-3 hrs.
- Soak udid dal as well. don''t wash udid dal too much. one rinse and then soak it.
- Mix rice and udid dal together in mixer and grind them with little water, salt , sugar and yeast which has been soaked in luke warm water.
- Just take a pinch of yeast and dissolve it in little luke warm water.
- Now after griding all this, batter is ready. now to gry take onion, cut in half and dip in oil and grease frying pan.
- Add batter.
- Cover it using rava, put half cup. preferably cover and keep mixture overnight. to give flavour can use little butter and oil mixed while frying.
This recipe was contributed by melo64 on 22 Apr 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.