This recipe has been viewed 1075 times
It is a traditional chilla with pizza filling and topping. hot snack in 10 minutes. fiber rich and simple.
- Combine all the ingredients for pancake in a bowl and make smooth semi thick batter.
- Heat non stick pan and make 3" round pancakes.
- Roast it using olive oil.
- On the top side sprinkle few paneer pieces and grated cheese.
- Cover and cook on slow for a minute till cheese melts and base will be golden brown and crisp.
- Cut it into four and garnish it with basil and serve hot with masala tea.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 18 Dec 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.