Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 1002 times
This drink is specially suited for summer. being rich in iron, taken often at the onset of summer also helps not to contact diseases lie chicken pox, measles.
it is a must as a prasad on ram navami day, in the south
Add your private note
Panagam recipe - How to make Panagam
Cooking Time: Total Time:
• 300 gms Jaggery (shredded)
• 5 Green Cardamom Pods (crushed)
• 1/4 tsp Dry Ginger Powder
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 600 ml Ice cold water
• Salt to taste
- Add the shredded jaggery to chilled water.
- Add cardamom powder to jaggery mixture along with ginger powder.
- Stir the ingredients to blend them well in water.
- Add salt and lemon juice. mix again.
- Pour in the glasses and serve.
This recipe was contributed by reshan on 04 Apr 2006
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.