Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2806 times
Deep fried balls of dough made od wheat frlor, urad dal and chana dal with a hint of spices. A delicious snack or party starter.
- Heat a pan and add the rice flour and fry (dry) for 5-10mins.
- Roast udad dal and chana dal and grind to powder.
- Mix the ground udad and chana dal powder to the rice flour.
- Add jeera,hing, salt and make a soft dough.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sim the gas once oil is hot.
- Make small/tiny balls of the dough and deep fry on sim flame only till it comes golden brown.
This recipe was contributed by kaldisak on 17 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.