Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5366 times
Palak soup is the good old spinach soup with a great taste and amazing nutrient density. Enjoy this green hued thick and delicious palak soup with cream as dressing.
- Clean wash the palak properly,then blenched it & make paste of it & keep a side.
- Take a pan add 3 to 4 tsp of oil now add elachi & tejpatta
- add chopped garlic . add maida to it, fry till it turn
- Golden brown, fry it on low flame .now add water to it,cook it for 8-10 mints.
- Raise the flame,add the palak
- Paste to it. mix it all. keep it on slow flame.
- Add carrot picies to it. add salt to taste.
- Serve it garnishing with tomotoslice & lemon slice.top with creame.
This recipe was contributed by sdratha on 27 Jun 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.