Palak with Kala Chana
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9778 times
Serve with parantha and cucumber railta.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the spinach and green chillies and saute for 3 minutes.
- Add the red chilli powder and cook till the water is reduced to half.
- Add the horse gram and salt, mix well and cook for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander. Hot.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#447775 on 25 Oct 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.