by Hetal Dalal Desai
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6934 times
You can serve without tempering.
try aamchur powder instead of lemon juce.
Add your private note
Palak muthiya recipe - How to make Palak muthiya
Cooking Time: Total Time:
Palak one bunch
Laddu ka aata 1 to 1 1/2 cups (thick wheat flour like rava)
Ginger chilly paste as per taste
Garlic flakes 6-8 salt to taste
lemon juce 1 t sp
rosted jeera powder 1/2 t sp
oil 1 tb sp
1/2 t sp rai
pinch of hing
5-6 kari patta
Oil for temparing
- Cut palak finely and add all the ingredients except atta and mix well.
- In a bowl mix atta and oil well.
- Now mix atta and palak well and make very soft dough using water if needed.
- Make oval shaped 4 balls and steam it in dhokla cooker for 30 minutes.
- Cut all the cooked balls making 5 peices of each.
- In a kadai, heat oil and put rai ,hing and karipatta.
- Then add cut peices of muthiya and mix well.
- Serve hot with sauce/chhunda/butter.
This recipe was contributed by Hetal Dalal Desai on 17 Dec 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.