Palak ki Khadi
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6173 times
- Add oil into the pressure pan.
- To the oil add the mustard seeds,jeera,dried redchilli,chanadhal,methi seeds and hing.
- After adding the tadaka,add the chopped onions and sauthe them.
- To this add the chopped palak,mix well and add around 2 cups water.close the pressure pan with the lid and give one whistle and set aside.
- In a bowl mix the curds,haldi,besan,salt and ricefour with water and mix so they r no lumps.
- After the palak is cooked,remove the lid and keep it on low flame,then add the curd mix ture and little water.
- Go on mixing until its slightly ver less thick and remove from the flame.
- Serve hot with white rice.
This recipe was contributed by rajimanepalli on 28 May 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.