This recipe has been viewed 2197 times
A very healthy yet mouth watering dish that can be served with rotis paranthas or even with rice.
- Chop the stalk of spinach and keep aside.
- Blend the leaves in a mixer into a coarse paste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add asafoetida and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute them till they turned out golden brown
- Add the tomatoes and saute them on medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, fenugreek seeds powder and dried mango powder and mix well.
- Add the potatoes, green peas ,spinach stalk and spinach puree and salt, mix well and cover and cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Serve hot garnished with fresh cream.
This recipe was contributed by supriya006 on 23 Aug 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.