Palak Stuffed Bread Kofta
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4922 times
Delicious and rich koftas filled with a stuffing of palak mixed with arious spices and condiments.
- Combine the potatoes, bread slices and salt and mix well.
- Keep aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the potato and spinach mixture into equal portions and keep aside.
- Flatten a portion of potato mixture in your palms and place a portion of spinach mixture in between and cring the sides together to seal the edges.
- Repeat the same to make more koftas.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai adn deep fry the koftas till they turn golden and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the garam masala and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add the onion,s, tomatoes and coconut and saute till the oil gets separated.
- Add the curd and mix well and cook till oil leaves the sides.
- Remove from the flame and cool and blend in a mixer to a smooth paste.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan and add 2-3 dry red chilies and basil leaves and saute for 10 seconds.
- Add this to the paste and add sufficient water and salt and cook for 10 minutes.
- Just before serving, add the koftas, mix well and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Sarika29 on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.