Palak Soya Curry
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6282 times
Palak panner is known to all, but here is something that is a substitute to those who are on diet and need to avoid paneer. Replace it with soya. Another substitute to both paneer and soya can be tofu, but here i have used only soya. Also there are a few alterations to it. Try it and i am sure that you are going to like it.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions, tomatoes, garlic and green chilli and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and salt and mix well and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the soya chunks and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the curd and cook it till the gravy thickens and mixes well with soya chunks.
- Add the spinach puree and coriander chutney and mix well.
- Cover the lid of the pan and cook for another 4 to 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with naan, rotis or phulkas.
This recipe was contributed by Sandipan on 16 Aug 2014Simple and enthusiastic guy with a passion for food and cooking. Though I don't cook regularly due t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.