Palak Pulao By Prasanand
Added to 18 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17517 times
Add iron and calcium in your daily diet by serving the palak pulao. The spinach or palak puree is added to cooked rice to create the appealing and delicious palak pulao. The healthy, aromatic palak pulao recipe is quite easy to prepare and is typically relished with a cooling raita.
- Clean, wash the rice and drain the water and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the onions and saute till they turn pink.
- Add the rice and saute for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the spinach puree and saute for another 5-10 minutes.
- Now add the ground paste, salt and enough water, mix well and cover and cook till rice are soft.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by prasanand on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.