Palak Pudina Chole
by Anjali Kejriwal
This recipe has been viewed 2781 times
This subtle minty thick green gravy is spicy and tasty. the chole adds a zing to it .
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai and fry the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds begins to crackle, add the chilli paste and cook till it changes colour.
- Add the mint leaves and spinach puree and bring to a boil.
- Add the cream and all the spices and lemon juice and cook for a minute.
- Add the chick peas and add 1/4 cup water.
- Cover and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Remove from the flame and garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Anjali Kejriwal on 03 Apr 2013Im studying at high school and i love cooking. i have already tried making a number of dishes from v...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.