Palak Parathas By Ushaki
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3280 times
The ‘green’ paratha makes it a gorgeous looking treat- serve hot with curd or pickle or potatoes vegetable.
- Combine all the ingredients and make a semi soft dough, adding water as per required.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portion. Keep aside.
- Roll out each portion of the dough into a 150 mm. (6”) diameter circle.
- Cook on a hot tava (griddle) on both sides using a little oil until brown spots appear on the surface.
- Repeat the steps 1 and 2 to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
This recipe was contributed by ushaki on 08 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.