Palak Paneer with Suva
by Foodie #566910
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5874 times
A delicious palak paneer recipe made with a zest of sua bhaji..
- Heat oil in a big pan and add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida, ginger-garlic-green chilli paste and saute for some time.
- Add the spinach-suva paste to this and mix well and saute for some time.
- Add all the masalas and a little water, mix well and simmer for some time.
- Add the paneer and mix gently.
- Add the garma masala and simmer for 4 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis/chapatis.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #566910 on 26 Apr 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.