Palak Paneer Stuffed Paratha
by Square Meals
This recipe has been viewed 2709 times
A healthy dinner idea with a flavor packed stuffing.
- Add a pinch of salt to the wheat flour and while adding little water at a time, make a smooth dough. Keep aside for at least half an hour.
- Roll out two chapatis and spread little chopped spinach and paneer on the chapati, leaving a half inch border.
- Sprinkle some salt, garam masala and chilli powder.
- Wet the border with some water, cover with the second chappathi and seal the edges.
- Make the remaining parathas in the same way.
- Meanwhile, heat a griddle or non stick pan and start cooking the parathas using some oil til golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Square Meals on 15 Mar 2013Square Meals is a culinary journey of two friends who have known each other for more than 12 years. ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.