Palak Paneer Roti ( Gluten Free Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
पालक पनीर रोटी
- हिन्दी में पढ़ें (Palak Paneer Roti ( Gluten Free Recipe ) in Hindi)
Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37845 times
Use the popular palak-paneer combination to make rotis with rice flour and ragi flour, both of which are gluten free!
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into soft dough, using enough warm water.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and roll out each portion into a circle of 100 mm (4") diameter, using a little rice flour for rolling.
- Cook each roti on a hot non-stick tava (griddle), using a little oil, till it turns golden brown in colour from both sides.
- Serve hot with fresh curds.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per roti
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.