Palak Paneer Pakoda
by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal
This recipe has been viewed 6229 times
Palak panner combonation is loved by all..so why not to go for a palak paneer pakodas.
- combine the spinach and paneer in a bowl to make a mixture.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Make small balls of the mixture.
- Deep fry them till they become golden browm.
- Serve hot with green chutney.
This recipe was contributed by Mrs. Ritu Agarwal on 27 Jun 2013I Ritu Agarwal mother of Aryan loves to cook food for papa...I assist my husband in business n luv t...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.