Palak Paneer Mutter Paratha
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4466 times
Once again here is something different type of parathas which is stuffed with paneer and mutter mixture and the dough is prepared with chopped palak.
- Heat the oil in non-stick pan, add onion, sauté for a while.
- Add green peas and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add salt, ginger paste, green chili,mix well and cook for a minute.
- Switch off the gas, transfer to bowl, cool to room temperature
- Add paneer and coriander leaves, mix well.Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients , make a soft dough using water as required.
- Knead well using oil.
- Roll out parathas using rice flour.
- Put 2-3 tbsp of stuffing in half of the portion, fold,seal the edges properly and roll a little.
- Heat non stick tava, grease with little oil.
- Cook the parathas from both the sides till golden spot appears.
- Similarly prepare other parathas
- Cut and serve hot with green chutney or curd
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 20 Oct 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.