Palak Paneer Frankie
by Radha Hoizal
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9362 times
We are usually used to the palak paneer subji but try this frankie and am sure all will enjoy.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and knead into a soft dough using water and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions and saute till they turn pink.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste, chilli paste and spinach and saute till the spinach is cooked.
- Add the salt, pepper and paneer, mix well and keep aside.
- Roll out the dough into a thin roti of medium thickness and shallow fry on hot tawa using oil till golden.
- Place them on clean surface and place the prepared stuffing on it and roll.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 24 Mar 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.