Palak Paneer By Chica3578
Added to 12 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3803 times
The all time favorite palak paneer is a delicious vegetable preparation which must feature in your menu list for parties. The soft and cheesy paneer cubes are cooked in spinach puree and chopped tomatoes and served with roti or rice.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown in colour.
- Add the spices and salt and mix well.
- Add the spinach puree and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add paneer cubes and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rotis.
This recipe was contributed by chica3578 on 08 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.