Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 5919 times
Palak on toast is able to put greens on your breakfast table in the form of a spicy spinach paste used as bread spread. A tasty, simple and calcium rich palak toast is best suited as breakfast item.
- First take out the leaves of palak.
- Then boil them in hot water.
- After when it gets boil cool them.
- Later grind the all palak together and keep aside.
- Then boil potatoes and smash them nicely after smashing them put all the ingredients(masala)
- Then mix very well finally also mix the palak paste with the potatoes mix every thing nicely.
- Than take one bread put the potatoe paste and press lightly with hand all over the bread and proceed with other breads as you need.
- Than finaly toast the breads in oven for five minutes.
- If you want you can spread some grated cheese on each slice of breads.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.