Palak Mutter Paratha
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9049 times
These are very nutritious.
- Combine the wheat flour, salt and spinach and 1 tsp oil, mix well and knead into a soft dough.
- Divide the dough into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the green peas with remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the filling into 6 equal portions and keep aside.
- Roll out a portion of the dough into a circle of 3" diameter.
- Place a portion of the green peas mixture and seal and roll our again into a circle of 6" diameter.
- Cook on a non-stick tava, using little oil till golden brown spots appear on both the sides.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 5 more parathas.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by kirti_gadkari on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.