Palak Methi Dumplings
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10295 times
A healthy and delicious steamed snack, quite similar to the famous gujarati muthias. Made of wholesome whole wheat flour and protein-rich besan, these palak methi dumplings combine a generous amount of nutritious spinach and fenugreek leaves too. Mildly-spiced yet aromatic and flavourful, these dumplings will be loved by young and old alike, and hence a brilliant means of including greens in your diet.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, and knead into a very soft dough using little water approx. 3 tbsp.
- Divide the mixture into 14 equal portions and roll each portion into a round dumpling.
- Arrange 7 dumplings on a greased sieve and steam in a steamer for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Repeat step 3 to make 1 more batch of 7 more dumplings.
- Serve immediately with green chutney.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per dumpling
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.