Palak Makkai Malai By Vinodsharma
This recipe has been viewed 6124 times
Palak makkai malai matar makes for a tasty flavorsome vegetable dish in a rich creamy gravy. Palak makkai muttar is a tempting quick vegetable recipe with fresh and finely chopped palak or spinach leaves, peas, corn kernels, cream (malai) ,indian spice powders and green coriander leaves.
- Combine the moong dal and spinach, turmeric powder, cloves, cinnamon powder, onions, ginger, chillies and 1 1/2 cups water and pressure cook for 2 whistles. Or till the dal is soft.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid.
- Heat 2 tbsp ghee in a pan, add the corn, spinach mixture, salt, amchur, garam masala and saute till the mixture becomes thick.
- Add the cream and mix well.
- Heat the remaining ghee in a small pan and add chilli powder and pour over the vegetables and mix well.
- Serve hot with naan, roti, etc.
This recipe was contributed by vinodsharma on 13 Oct 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.